ATTN Bo:Another Example of the *tiny dancer* law.
tiny dancer
2006-03-16 19:51:56 UTC
Photo at link below:
Police Seek Sex Offender With Underground Dungeon

POSTED: 11:55 am EST March 16, 2006

COLUMBIA, S.C. -- Authorities in South Carolina are looking for a convicted
sex offender. They suspect the man of raping two teens in an underground
dungeon behind his home.

Police allege that Kenneth Hinson took a 17-year-old girl from a Darlington
County mobile home while she was sleeping Monday night. Police said he bound
her mouth, sexually assaulted her, then left her in the underground room.
It's described as not much larger than a closet with a four-foot ceiling.

Police said Hinson later returned to the mobile home and took another
17-year-old girl, sexually assaulted her, then left. The teens managed to
wriggle free, get out of the shed, walk through some woods and flag down a
passing motorist.

Hinson is wanted on kidnapping and criminal sexual conduct charges.

Deputy U.S. Marshal Tim Stec said that Hinson was spotted Wednesday night
near the Darlington-Chesterfield county line, but investigators were not
able to catch him.

Stec says investigators think Hinson is armed, on foot and still in the
area.

Hinson was convicted in 1991 for second-degree criminal sexual conduct.

Shortly before his release from prison in 2000, the state attorney general
recommended Hinson be committed indefinitely to a Department of Mental
Health facility as a sexually violent predator.

Attorney general's spokesman Trey Walker said the case against Hinson was
dismissed by a judge and he was released. Hinson had registered as a sex
offender as required by law.

http://www.wral.com/news/8061650/detail.html
Bo Raxo
2006-03-16 20:05:55 UTC
Post by tiny dancer
[...]
Can we summarize the Tiny Dancer law as: better a hundred innocent men stay
in prison, than one innocent victim suffers an assault

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that would be the inevitable result.
Cliff and Linda Griffith
2006-03-16 20:27:19 UTC
Post by Bo Raxo
Post by tiny dancer
Hinson was convicted in 1991 for second-degree criminal sexual conduct.
Shortly before his release from prison in 2000, the state attorney general
recommended Hinson be committed indefinitely to a Department of Mental
Health facility as a sexually violent predator.
Attorney general's spokesman Trey Walker said the case against Hinson was
dismissed by a judge and he was released.
Can we summarize the Tiny Dancer law as: better a hundred innocent men stay
in prison, than one innocent victim suffers an assault
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that would be the inevitable result.
Perhaps "getting better judges" would ameliorate the situation.

Linda
Bo Raxo
2006-03-16 20:34:20 UTC
Post by tiny dancer
Post by Bo Raxo
in prison, than one innocent victim suffers an assault
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that would be the inevitable result.
Perhaps "getting better judges" would ameliorate the situation.
When we have infallible judges and infallible juries, I'm willing to
reconsider the issue ;]
tiny dancer
2006-03-16 21:29:54 UTC
Post by tiny dancer
Post by tiny dancer
Post by tiny dancer
Post by tiny dancer
Perhaps "getting better judges" would ameliorate the situation.
When we have infallible judges and infallible juries, I'm willing to
reconsider the issue ;]
I think bo would rather mis-state and misinterpret what I'm saying. Bo,
have you been following the judge in Ohio in the news? The one who just
gave a guy who raped and sodomized a 5 year old little boy and a second
little boy, over a period of a couple years, and the judge gave him a years
'house arrest' because the poor defendant has a *sickness*, much like the
judges own *sickness* of alcoholism? This judge has had something like 7
or 8 DUI's himself, and if I heard correctly today, even a bust for coke.

td
Bo Raxo
2006-03-16 21:35:01 UTC
Post by tiny dancer
Post by Bo Raxo
When we have infallible judges and infallible juries, I'm willing to
reconsider the issue ;]
I think bo would rather mis-state and misinterpret what I'm saying.
Fair enough. Show me what you do mean. But instead, I suspect you'll just
Post by tiny dancer
Bo,
have you been following the judge in Ohio in the news? The one who just
gave a guy who raped and sodomized a 5 year old little boy and a second
little boy, over a period of a couple years, and the judge gave him a years
'house arrest' because the poor defendant has a *sickness*, much like the
judges own *sickness* of alcoholism? This judge has had something like 7
or 8 DUI's himself, and if I heard correctly today, even a bust for coke.
Haven't heard about this. But aren't you the one who thinks judges should
have the power to sentence someone to death?!?
tiny dancer
2006-03-16 22:04:17 UTC
Post by Bo Raxo
Post by tiny dancer
Post by Bo Raxo
When we have infallible judges and infallible juries, I'm willing to
reconsider the issue ;]
I think bo would rather mis-state and misinterpret what I'm saying.
Fair enough. Show me what you do mean. But instead, I suspect you'll just
I've said what I meant. If someone who has a proven history of violence
against women or children, and that history has not changed at all through
incarceration, that criminal should have the option to be found to be a
habitual offender, and not simply released in to society to continue to
wreak havoc.

That, in a nutshell, is the tiny dancer law.
Bo Raxo
2006-03-16 22:10:26 UTC
Post by tiny dancer
Post by Bo Raxo
Post by tiny dancer
Post by Bo Raxo
When we have infallible judges and infallible juries, I'm willing to
reconsider the issue ;]
I think bo would rather mis-state and misinterpret what I'm saying.
Fair enough. Show me what you do mean. But instead, I suspect you'll
just
I've said what I meant. If someone who has a proven history of violence
against women or children, and that history has not changed at all through
incarceration, that criminal should have the option to be found to be a
habitual offender, and not simply released in to society to continue to
wreak havoc.
That, in a nutshell, is the tiny dancer law.
Stephen Avery had threatened one woman with a gun. He had been held on a
bogus conviction for over 20 years. You wanted to keep him in prison for
life.

Seems to be a little different.

And I note: a history of violence against men is okay, it's only women or
children who get the extra protection. Should I email you the text of the
14th amendment, with the equal protection clause highlighted, or would you
like to throw that out too?
tiny dancer
2006-03-16 22:20:48 UTC
Post by Bo Raxo
Post by tiny dancer
Post by Bo Raxo
Post by tiny dancer
Post by Bo Raxo
[...]
This is tiny dancers law. And this is a ng. I don't have to follow any
sort of rules here. I'm merely stating my own personel *feelings*. As for
your extra protection clause, if you show me vast numbers of men who are
being kidnapped, raped and murdered, perhaps I shall change my law to
include them.

As for Steven Avery, he had a long rap sheet before the sheriff's wife.
Kris posted something about it awhile back.
Bo Raxo
2006-03-16 22:36:01 UTC
Post by tiny dancer
This is tiny dancers law. And this is a ng. I don't have to follow any
sort of rules here. I'm merely stating my own personel *feelings*. As for
your extra protection clause, if you show me vast numbers of men who are
being kidnapped, raped and murdered, perhaps I shall change my law to
include them.
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/cvict_v.htm#gender

"According to the FBI's Uniform Crime Reports, most murder victims were
male, 78% in 2004. "

"Males experienced higher victimization rates than females for all types of
violent crime except rape/sexual assault. "

So is the Tiny Dancer law *only* about rape? Or are other violent crimes
included?
tiny dancer
2006-03-16 22:52:26 UTC
Post by tiny dancer
your extra protection clause, if you show me vast numbers of men who are
being kidnapped, raped and murdered, perhaps I shall change my law to
include them.
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/cvict_v.htm#gender
"According to the FBI's Uniform Crime Reports, most murder victims were
male, 78% in 2004. "
"Males experienced higher victimization rates than females for all types of
violent crime except rape/sexual assault. "
So is the Tiny Dancer law *only* about rape? Or are other violent crimes
included?
Nope, it's a rape, sodomy, sexual assault, incest, sexual abuse of
children, etc. law. It does include male victims of rape outside the prison
environment though as well as male children who are raped, sodomized or
otherwise sexually or physically abused by their caretakers. But feel
free to make up your own 'male victimization' law. I certainly have no
objection to that. Maybe you can even tack your dog stuff on to it.

td
Bo Raxo
2006-03-16 22:53:39 UTC
Post by tiny dancer
Nope, it's a rape, sodomy, sexual assault, incest, sexual abuse of
children, etc. law. It does include male victims of rape outside the prison
environment though as well as male children who are raped, sodomized or
otherwise sexually or physically abused by their caretakers. But feel
free to make up your own 'male victimization' law. I certainly have no
objection to that. Maybe you can even tack your dog stuff on to it.
So rapes in prison don't count?

Oh, wait, I misread that: rapes of *men* in prison don't count. I guess
rapes of women in prison, though, do.

Some days you and Snyder are two sides of the same coin.

Bo Raxo
tiny dancer
2006-03-16 23:25:49 UTC
Post by tiny dancer
environment though as well as male children who are raped, sodomized or
otherwise sexually or physically abused by their caretakers. But feel
free to make up your own 'male victimization' law. I certainly have no
objection to that. Maybe you can even tack your dog stuff on to it.
So rapes in prison don't count?
Oh, wait, I misread that: rapes of *men* in prison don't count. I guess
rapes of women in prison, though, do.
Some days you and Snyder are two sides of the same coin.
Nope, rapes in prison, either male or female don't count in my law. Too
hard to enforce. I mean, WTF are you gonna do with the offenders? We've
already got 'em in prison, and you don't want 'em to get the DP, so where do
you suggest we put 'em? See, that's up to you bo. I didn't include female
prisoners in my rape law either. I'm strictly looking at innocent victims
on the outside who are being repeatedly victimized by the same perps over
and over. I leave the prison rapes, male and female, up to you. That ball
is in your court bo.

And please quit trying to interpret what I say, 'm'kay? Since you usually
get it wrong anyway. One of these days I'm gonna quit cutting you slack and
jump all over you the way you do to me.

td
Bo Raxo
Great and Wonderful Oz
2006-03-17 00:43:30 UTC
Post by tiny dancer
Post by tiny dancer
[...]
Just had to stick my nose in. For rape to occur in prison it's usually ...
you know, THE RAPISTS doing it. So you would reward the rapists in prison,
as long as they are raping the check bouncers, the car thiefs ... etc? Or
are the rapists only allowed to rape who you want them to?
Post by tiny dancer
Bo Raxo
tiny dancer
2006-03-16 23:46:57 UTC
Post by Great and Wonderful Oz
Post by tiny dancer
Post by tiny dancer
[...]
If you are addressing me, I didn't say rape in prison was 'okay', only that
it wasn't covered under my 'habitual offender' law. Simply because an act
isn't covered under one particular law, doesn't mean it is *okay*. My law
specifically addresses habitual offenders who are about to be released from
prison. I can't make all the laws, which is why I suggested bo make a law
to cover prisoners.

td
Post by tiny dancer
Bo Raxo
Michael Snyder
2006-03-17 02:41:22 UTC
Post by tiny dancer
Nope, rapes in prison, either male or female don't count in my law. Too
hard to enforce.
What bullshit. You would spare no effort to enforce laws
against raping wimminanchildrin, but you can't be bothered
with prison rapes (whose victims are almost entirely male,
dispite your protest).
Post by tiny dancer
I mean, WTF are you gonna do with the offenders?
Same thing you want to do with the rapists of wimminanchildrin --
throw away the key. Who says they were already in for life?
Sophistry.
Michael Snyder
2006-03-16 23:43:01 UTC
Post by tiny dancer
environment though as well as male children who are raped, sodomized or
otherwise sexually or physically abused by their caretakers. But feel
free to make up your own 'male victimization' law. I certainly have no
objection to that. Maybe you can even tack your dog stuff on to it.
So rapes in prison don't count?
Oh, wait, I misread that: rapes of *men* in prison don't count. I guess
rapes of women in prison, though, do.
Some days you and Snyder are two sides of the same coin.
Fuck you Bo. I have NEVER offered to exclude women from
the protection of the law, or advocated any sort of discrimination
against women.
Cliff and Linda Griffith
2006-03-17 01:11:25 UTC
Post by Michael Snyder
Fuck you Bo. I have NEVER offered to exclude women from
the protection of the law, or advocated any sort of discrimination
against women.
Why are y'all using such bad words against each other? Like that "F-word".
I think it's pretty clear that the two of you really rather like each other,
but you're just going back and forth for the fun of it.

Please...both of y'all come on the trip with the rest of us, and we'll see
how y'all do...okay?

Linda
Michael Snyder
2006-03-17 02:37:39 UTC
Post by Cliff and Linda Griffith
Post by Michael Snyder
Fuck you Bo. I have NEVER offered to exclude women from
the protection of the law, or advocated any sort of discrimination
against women.
Why are y'all using such bad words against each other? Like that "F-word".
I think it's pretty clear that the two of you really rather like each other,
but you're just going back and forth for the fun of it.
Please...both of y'all come on the trip with the rest of us, and we'll see
how y'all do...okay?
I like Bo, but there's a pattern around here of accusing me
of holding obnoxious positions that I don't hold, and it gets
pretty annoying after... what is it... four years now?

'sides, saying fuck you doesn't mean much to us manly men! ;-)
Bo Raxo
2006-03-17 12:13:48 UTC
Post by Michael Snyder
Fuck you Bo. I have NEVER offered to exclude women from
the protection of the law, or advocated any sort of discrimination
against women.
Why are y'all using such bad words against each other? Like that "F-word".
I think it's pretty clear that the two of you really rather like each other,
but you're just going back and forth for the fun of it.
Please...both of y'all come on the trip with the rest of us, and we'll see
how y'all do...okay?
I respect Michael for speaking to me in direct terms. I use that kind of
language, nothing wrong in using it to express his reaction to what I said.

Or to put it simply: we're boys. We play rough.
Michael Snyder
2006-03-16 23:41:38 UTC
Post by tiny dancer
your extra protection clause, if you show me vast numbers of men who are
being kidnapped, raped and murdered, perhaps I shall change my law to
include them.
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/cvict_v.htm#gender
"According to the FBI's Uniform Crime Reports, most murder victims were
male, 78% in 2004. "
75-80 percent, consistantly over the last 30 years.

Tiny doesn't care.
Post by Bo Raxo
"Males experienced higher victimization rates than females for all types of
violent crime except rape/sexual assault. "
85% of victims of violent crime are males.

Tiny doesn't care.
Post by Bo Raxo
So is the Tiny Dancer law *only* about rape? Or are other violent crimes
included?
No -- the Tiny Dancer law is only about wimmenandchildrin.

It's a single word, you know...
Messalina
2006-03-17 01:25:41 UTC
Post by tiny dancer
your extra protection clause, if you show me vast numbers of men who are
being kidnapped, raped and murdered, perhaps I shall change my law to
include them.
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/cvict_v.htm#gender
"According to the FBI's Uniform Crime Reports, most murder victims were
male, 78% in 2004. "
"Males experienced higher victimization rates than females for all types of
violent crime except rape/sexual assault. "
So is the Tiny Dancer law *only* about rape? Or are other violent crimes
included?
Sex crimes are different from other violent crimes, Bo. Its a
compulsion thats extremely hard to break. Most people outgrow being
violent, its a young man's game, but as we've all seen even elderly sex
offenders still offend.

Mez
Michael Snyder
2006-03-17 02:42:29 UTC
Post by Messalina
Sex crimes are different from other violent crimes, Bo. Its a
compulsion thats extremely hard to break.
Recidivism rates for sex crimes are not much greater
than for other violent crimes. Not enough to justify
what you're arguing for.
Bo Raxo
Damnit, that's a very good point.
Michael Snyder
2006-03-17 17:20:13 UTC
Post by Bo Raxo
Post by Messalina
Sex crimes are different from other violent crimes, Bo. Its a
compulsion thats extremely hard to break. Most people outgrow being
violent, its a young man's game, but as we've all seen even elderly sex
offenders still offend.
Damnit, that's a very good point.
Oh no it's not...

Compared to non-sex offenders released from State prison, sex
offenders had a lower overall rearrest rate. When rearrests for
any type of crime (not just sex crimes) were counted, the study
found that 43% (4,163 of 9,691) of the 9,691 released sex offenders
were rearrested. The overall rearrest rate for the 262,420
released non-sex offenders was higher, 68% (179,391 of 262,420).

Bureau of Justice Statistics
Recidivism of Sex Offenders Released from Prison in 1994
USDOJ, November 2003, NCJ-198281
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/abstract/rsorp94.htm

Bottom line -- sex offenders are LESS likely to reoffend
than average, NOT more.
Messalina
2006-03-17 20:36:07 UTC
Post by Michael Snyder
Post by Bo Raxo
Post by Messalina
[...]
Either that or they're less likely to get caught reoffending.

Mez
tiny dancer
Mez
Michael Snyder
2006-03-17 21:11:52 UTC
Post by Messalina
Post by Michael Snyder
Post by Bo Raxo
Post by Messalina
[...]
... of which there is no evidence.

And it doesn't seem likely, since non-sexual offenders
are not required to register and notify the way sexual
offenders are...
Offshore Eddie
2006-03-18 08:19:13 UTC
Post by Michael Snyder
Post by Bo Raxo
Post by Messalina
[...]
But that one statistic does not paint a complete picture of the willfullness of
some sex offenders. Non-sex offenders may have committed trivial crimes, for
which the punishment is not severe and therefore the disincentive to commit
subsequent crimes is small. Sex offenders have usually committed fairly serious
crimes and face more serious punishment, so the fact that 43% of them choose to
reoffend (presumably sexual offenses) could represent a greater willingness on
their part to commit offenses -- and serious offenses -- regardless of
punishment. So whoever said that sex offenders act out of "compulsion" is
correct insofar as many sex offenders (more than two out of every five) sexually
victimize on a repeated basis. Those repeat sex offenders are either sex
addicts or malignant narcissists, or both, and they tend to be perpetual menaces
to others.
Michael Snyder
2006-03-18 09:37:57 UTC
Post by Offshore Eddie
Post by Michael Snyder
Post by Bo Raxo
Post by Messalina
[...]
Bad assumption. All we know is that they were arrested again --
we don't know that it was for a sexual offense.

But anyway, the point remains -- the claim that sex offenders
are more likely to re-offend than other offenders is FALSE.
to others.
tiny dancer
2006-03-18 09:41:11 UTC
Post by Offshore Eddie
Post by Michael Snyder
Post by Bo Raxo
Post by Messalina
[...]
The only way a legitimate rate of recitivism can be determined is by
subtracting out those who's *crime* was boy friend/girl friend sex where one
or the other was underage, flashers, and any other crimes that are reported
as sex crimes that don't include forcible rape and the molestation or rape
of children, and stranger rape. The rate of recitivism would increase
greatly.
Michael Snyder
2006-03-19 06:25:15 UTC
Post by Offshore Eddie
Post by Offshore Eddie
Post by Michael Snyder
Post by Offshore Eddie
Post by Michael Snyder
Post by Offshore Eddie
to others.
The only way a legitimate rate of recitivism can be determined is by
subtracting out those who's *crime* was boy friend/girl friend sex where one
or the other was underage, flashers, and any other crimes that are reported
as sex crimes that don't include forcible rape and the molestation or rape
of children, and stranger rape. The rate of recitivism would increase
greatly.
I'm sure you meant to say MIGHT increase greatly - since you
obviously don't have any actual data. However, even if you had
been wise enough to qualify your statement -- you'd still be wrong.

The report I quoted, "Recidivism of Sex Offenders Released from Prison
in 1994" (US DOJ, 11/2003) does in fact compare the recidivism
rates of "more serious" vs. "less serious" sex offenders.

* 46% of rapists, vs. 41.5% of sexual assaulters were re-arrested for
*any* crime.
* 27.3% of rapists, vs. 22.4% of sexual assaulters, were re-convicted
of *any* crime.
* 12.6% of rapists, vs. 10.5% of sexual assaulters, were re-sentenced
to prison.

And remember, the figures for non-sexual offenders were:

* 68% re-arrested
* 47.8% re-convicted

Even if you consider ONLY RAPISTS, their recidivism rate
was far lower than that of non-sex-offenders.
Michael Snyder
2006-03-19 06:36:38 UTC
Post by Offshore Eddie
Post by Offshore Eddie
Post by Michael Snyder
Post by Offshore Eddie
Post by Michael Snyder
Post by Offshore Eddie
to others.
The only way a legitimate rate of recitivism can be determined is by
subtracting out those who's *crime* was boy friend/girl friend sex where one
or the other was underage, flashers, and any other crimes that are reported
as sex crimes that don't include forcible rape and the molestation or rape
of children, and stranger rape. The rate of recitivism would increase
greatly.
And by the way, the figures I quoted were for people RELEASED FROM
PRISON in 1994. Flashers don't usually go to prison, now do they Tiny?

So these recidivism rates WOULD be based on serious offenders,
and NOT the frivolous ones you attempt to claim.
Michael Snyder
2006-03-19 06:08:50 UTC
Post by Offshore Eddie
Post by Michael Snyder
Post by Bo Raxo
Post by Messalina
[...]
Could -- but doesn't. First of all, the report that I am quoting is
based
on people *released from prison* in 1994 -- they wouldn't BE in prison
if their offense was minor.

According to the same source, the US DOJ report "Recidivism of Sex
Offenders Released from Prison in 1994" (url below):

* Sex offenders released from prison had a lower re-arrest rate
than non-sex-offenders (43% vs. 68%)
* Of those re-arrested, sex offenders were less likely to be
re-arrested for a felony than non-sex-offenders
(75% vs. 84%)
* Sex offenders were less likely to be re-CONVICTED of a crime
than non-sex-offenders (24% vs. 47.8%, almost exactly double).
* Sex offenders had a shorter criminal history than non-sex-offenders
(an average of 4.5 prior arrests vs. 8.9 priors (twice as many))
* Sex offenders were less likely to have been imprisoned previously
(23.7% vs. 44.3%, almost double)

So all in all, it would appear that claims heard around these parts,
that sex offenders are a GREATER risk to re-offend, are FALSE.
In fact, sex offenders are less likely to re-offend, as well as less
likely to have offended previously.

And by the way -- sex offenders made up only 3.6 percent of
those released from prison in 1994 -- compared to their representation
in the postings in this newsgroup (ESPECIALLY the postings of
certain individuals), that's a pretty small number.
Michael Snyder
2006-03-16 23:39:18 UTC
Post by tiny dancer
I've said what I meant. If someone who has a proven history of violence
against women or children, and that history has not changed at all through
incarceration, that criminal should have the option to be found to be a
habitual offender, and not simply released in to society to continue to
wreak havoc.
Why only women and children?
Why not men too?
Or why not only children?
That, in a nutshell, is the Tiny Dancer sexism.
tiny dancer
2006-03-16 23:48:04 UTC
Post by tiny dancer
That, in a nutshell, is the tiny dancer law.
That, in a nutshell, is the Tiny Dancer sexism.
My law specifically covers any victims of rape on the outside, dope. Didn't
read through again, did ya mikey. figures.
Michael Snyder
2006-03-19 06:29:09 UTC
Post by tiny dancer
Post by tiny dancer
That, in a nutshell, is the tiny dancer law.
That, in a nutshell, is the Tiny Dancer sexism.
My law specifically covers any victims of rape on the outside, dope.
As I said -- deliberately sexist. Victims of rape on the outside
are mostly women. Victims of rape in prison are mostly men.
So guess which group Tiny Dancer's <quote> "Law" <unquote>
would exclude?
JDOE
2006-03-20 00:08:25 UTC
Post by Michael Snyder
As I said -- deliberately sexist. Victims of rape on the outside
are mostly women. Victims of rape in prison are mostly men.
So guess which group Tiny Dancer's <quote> "Law" <unquote>
would exclude?
Dont argue with TD, she is a rape victim and their is no reasoning with
her
Somewhere in Texas a village is missing their Idiot.
Cliff and Linda Griffith
2006-03-16 21:54:39 UTC
Post by Bo Raxo
Post by Cliff and Linda Griffith
Perhaps "getting better judges" would ameliorate the situation.
When we have infallible judges and infallible juries, I'm willing to
reconsider the issue ;]
I'm not holding out for "infallible"; I'm just wanting judges to follow the
advice of the professionals who give a strong opinion.

Linda
tiny dancer
2006-03-16 21:25:42 UTC
Post by tiny dancer
[...]
Nope, wrong again. Certain offenders have a status of being *habitual*.
How many times do we catch 'em, sentence 'em and free 'em?' Think Richard
Allan Davis.
Post by tiny dancer
Shortly before his release from prison in 2000, the state attorney general
recommended Hinson be committed indefinitely to a Department of Mental
Health facility as a sexually violent predator.
The state attorney general recommended he be classified as a sexually
violent predator. You don't read that everyday, concerning every prisoner,
bo.

td
Michael Snyder
2006-03-19 06:31:36 UTC
Post by Bo Raxo
in prison, than one innocent victim suffers an assault
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that would be the inevitable result.
Nope, wrong again. Certain offenders have a status of being *habitual*.
And most of those offenders would primarily be -- NON-sexual offenders,

who have nearly twice the frequency of re-arrest and re-conviction
after release as sex offenders do.

But I wouldn't dream of confusing you with FACTS...
Michael Snyder
Plus, that the penalty for ANY sexual crime would be LWOP.
tiny dancer
Cite?
b***@yahoo.com
2006-03-17 03:45:03 UTC
"Sex crimes are different from other violent crimes, Bo."

Yeah, they have a lower ricidivism rate than most other violent crimes.
But people don't want to hear that. It's like they NEED to believe that
the ricidivism rate is high. It's borderline pathological.

"Its a
compulsion thats extremely hard to break."

Not for juvenile sex offenders, boys like Haidl. But your comment
really only applies to certain types of sex offenders, namely fixated
pedophiles (usuaully boy-oriented) and sadistic rapists. Both types
make up only a minority of those convicted of sex crimes.

"Most people outgrow being
violent, its a young man's game"

And it seems that most boys who sexually abuse younger children grow
out of their deviant behavior as well. It's a young boy's game. LOL.