'The nasty little Sparta'
NefeshBarYochai
2024-04-18 03:10:40 UTC
The renowned writer Arthur Koestler warned many years ago that Israel
risked becoming `a nasty little Sparta.’ Half a century later Israel,
grown rich on US military and financial aid, has become a very nasty
big Sparta.

Pat Buchanan, President Richard Nixon’s close aide, wrote ‘Capitol
Hill (i.e. Congress) has become Israeli-occupied territory.’ He has
been exiled to the political wilderness for this heresy.

The current Gaza Conflict tells us just how much Israel now dominates
Congress and the Democratic Party which gets a likely 50% of its
funding from pro-Israel donors. Moderate pro-Israel groups have been
marginalized. Those in the media have been sidelined or fired. It’s
the McCarthyism of the 21st century. As the great Mark Twain said, if
you don’t read the US media you are uninformed. If you do follow
America’s media, you are misinformed.

Britain, Canada and Australia fall into the same media prison. The old
Soviet media, as I remember, was freer in its opinions and more robust
in its criticism.

None of this is new; just worse. Over 20 years ago the Palestinian
refugee prison of Gaza tried to build a small seaport and airport.
Both were denied by Israel. As a result, even modest food aid for
starving Palestinians has been blocked. The US, which has been
supplying Israel with 2,000 lb bombs and targeting info has resorted
to the PR stunt of air-dropping stale sandwiches to the
famine-stricken Palestinian refugees.

No one in the tightly controlled US media or the Rothschild-dominated
British Conservatives party would dare bring up the fact that the
Warsaw Ghetto ravaged by the Nazis had 50,000 people as compared to
Gaza’s 2.1 million trapped people. Egypt, almost as guilty as Israel
and the US, keeps Palestinians locked in the open-air prison. The
Mideast’s biggest police states are Egypt, Jordan, Tunisia and
Morocco. Add Algeria, Oman and Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States (see
my book ‘American Raj.’

We still know next to nothing about the 7 October attack on Israelis
that trigged this conflict. I won’t call it a war since it pits only
lightly armed civilians against the mighty, US supplied and directed
Israeli armed forces. The lines of burned-out cars around where the
initial Hamas attacks occurred look very much like the result of air
attacks. We need to know more.

The infamous arms dealer Basil Zaharoff retorted to criticism in the
British parliament, ‘who cares about that little jabber house.’ The
same applies today to the US Congress. Even President Joe Biden dares
not confront Israel’s Netanyahu. Biden and State Secretary Anthony
Blinken can’t even tell Netanyahu to end his massacre. Israel always
knows it can get away literally with murder before US elections.
Israel’s far right coalition, whom the illustrious journalist Uri
Avnery calls ‘Jewish Nazis,’ appears firmly in power. Netanyahu has so
far avoided criminal proceedings by stoking the war in Gaza. Killing
Arabs is still popular in Israel. Polls show almost 80% of Israelis
support the savaging of Gaza. Most honorable Israelis and their
foreign supporters are silent in the face of a massive propaganda
campaign that runs on lurid reports about raped women and burned
babies worthy on World War I British propaganda over Belgium.

While Palestinians are being slaughtered or starved, Israel is busy
trying to goad Iran into a major war. This past week alone, Israel
destroyed the Iranian consulate in Damascus, killing two Iranian
generals who were advising resistance forces. The US has been waging a
medium-intensity war against Iran, which threatened America’s Mideast
empire and which I call ‘the American Raj.’

Netanyahu is provoking war with Iran to divert attention from the Gaza
massacre and his legal problems. Israel has long coveted southern
Lebanon up to the Litani River and more Syrian land next to the
Israeli-occupied Golan Heights. I was with the invading Israeli Army
in 1982 when it attacked Lebanon and I have walked the strategic Golan
Heights.

Israel is also hungry for large offshore oil deposits near the Gaza
prison. It wants the Palestinians out and access to the oil and gas.
America has become the champion of Israeli expansionism. The Israeli
tail continues to wag the bumbling American dog. Instead of
engineering a cease-fire, Washington has blocked all efforts at the UN
to stop the mass murder in Gaza. The rest of the world will remember
this.

https://ericmargolis.com/2024/04/the-nasty-little-sparta/
Michael Ejercito
2024-04-18 13:56:08 UTC
Post by NefeshBarYochai
The renowned writer Arthur Koestler warned many years ago that Israel
risked becoming `a nasty little Sparta.’ Half a century later Israel,
grown rich on US military and financial aid, has become a very nasty
big Sparta.
So launching the October 7th attack was not such a good idea?

Michael
Michael Ejercito
2024-04-20 04:14:03 UTC
Quack Andrew B. Chung = SHEIN = Anita = jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface'
SHEINa day ago
Thu, 18 Apr 2024 06:56:08 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Post by NefeshBarYochai
Post by NefeshBarYochai
The renowned writer Arthur Koestler warned many years ago that Israel
risked becoming `a nasty little Sparta.’ Half a century later Israel,
grown rich on US military and financial aid, has become a very nasty
big Sparta.
So launching the October 7th attack was not such a good idea?
So 'holocausting'®™ the Palestinian population of Gaza was not such a
good idea, gook?
Gaza is receiving the same treatment Germany and Japan did in the
first half of the 1940's.

Michael

Quack Andrew B. Chung = SHEIN = Anita = jew paedophile BARRY 'jewface' SHEIN
2024-04-18 14:07:24 UTC
Post by NefeshBarYochai
[...]
Yup.

Indeed.

Yes.

Absolutely.

Right on, all counts.

Certainly.

Is there, any doubt?

Beyond, debate.

It's so, fucking obvious.

Like, totally.

It sure, will.

Damn, right!

Of, course.

Clearly.

Unequivocally.

Random, one-line drivel.

Me, too.

That is, right.

No doubt, about it.

You got, THAT right!

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

And AGAIN: "YOU sick pedo swine and ridiculous overt sexual cripple certainly won't EVER
get past any of us! This is a PROMISE, our pedophilic punching bag! LOL:

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

And the demented grik delusions continue: "You STILL can't get past
me, my psychopathic pwnling! LOL"