SK Michael Lee Lockhart is about to be murdered by your pathetic society,via the DP,in TX
t***@gmail.com
2013-03-19 22:58:48 UTC
You're an idiot!!! Have you thought how you would feel if the people he murdered in cold blood was someone you knew???
I'm glad he's dead!!! I just wish it was done LESS humane!!! He deserved to die!!! I lost a beautiful friend ,... I lost my innocence along with other friends if Jennifer ... Her little brother found her ... Her little situated couldn't deal with these issues and many years later lit her trailer on fire to kill herself! Did Jennifer deserve to die? Did her sister deserve the nightmares??? Your ignorance is pathetic! At least I came sleep at night knowing George Bush did one thing right!!!
t***@aol.com
2015-10-05 20:16:59 UTC
c***@gmail.com
2016-05-10 18:42:08 UTC
So sorry for your loss...I am against the death penalty, just a personal choice, however, this is one death penalty I wouldn't have objected to....I think they should have set him out in the middle of the street and let the families of his victims maul him until he was dead....my prayers are with the families and friends of his victims
t***@hotmail.com
2016-07-13 22:15:01 UTC
j***@gmail.com
2017-12-02 18:50:33 UTC
I just watched the Unsolved Mysteries episode about Kathy Hobbs, the 16-year-old Las Vegas resident Lockhart almost certainly killed in 1987.

Though I am against the DP as a general rule, the state of Texas did the whole world a favor by taking this pos out of it.
William Weiss
2023-07-30 08:42:03 UTC
Post by t***@hotmail.com
well aren't you a fucking dead shit oxygen thief,this mongrel should have been killed very very slowly.
Tiger, I wish I could give you 1,000,000 starts instead of just one. This mongrel should have died a slow, pain, excruciating death. We were far too lenient just giving him a painless and swift lethal injection.
Greg Carr
2023-07-30 22:34:39 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
You're an idiot!!! Have you thought how you would feel if the people he murdered in cold blood was someone you knew???
I'm glad he's dead!!! I just wish it was done LESS humane!!! He deserved to die!!! I lost a beautiful friend ,... I lost my innocence along with other friends if Jennifer ... Her little brother found her ... Her little situated couldn't deal with these issues and many years later lit her trailer on fire to kill herself! Did Jennifer deserve to die? Did her sister deserve the nightmares??? Your ignorance is pathetic! At least I came sleep at night knowing George Bush did one thing right!!!
Glad the killer was executed. The Joe Orbit guy I kill filed real quick but he always included 2 MSM media sources about the crime. Hope her sister was able to get it together. Sadly occ those closest to the murdered end up suiciding themselves or becoming alkies or druggies sometimes or enter the criminal subculture hoping to find the guilty.