Father of missing kids won't give up hope (Kimyala murder)
j***@gmail.com
2016-06-26 00:25:14 UTC
I have been trio by to contact the father for years. Please have him call. I believe I have valid info that may lead him to the girls
b***@gmail.com
2017-03-13 06:07:43 UTC
I am the cousin of the girls. Any information would be greatly appreciated
Lenaya Vargas
2023-09-24 07:16:06 UTC
Hi I am within strong belief evidence and physical appearance including birth mark and with the way my life has been strong to believe I am his daughter the missing Shaina Kirkpatrick.
k***@ymail.com
2020-05-25 16:50:42 UTC
If you know something you should go to the police.
Greg Carr
2020-05-25 21:10:55 UTC
Amen to that and the media and the Internet so it doesn't get swept under the rug.
Lenaya Vargas
2023-09-24 07:16:26 UTC
Greg Carr
2023-10-02 13:57:05 UTC
Post by Lenaya Vargas
Post by Greg Carr
Post by k***@ymail.com
If you know something you should go to the police.
Amen to that and the media and the Internet so it doesn't get swept under the rug.
Hi I am within strong belief evidence and physical appearance including birth mark and with the way my life has been strong to believe I am his daughter the missing Shaina Kirkpatrick.
Contact the Washoe County Sheriff's Dept

Washoe County Sheriff
Sheriff's department in Reno, Nevada
Address: 911 E Parr Blvd, Reno, NV 89512, United States
Hours:
Opens soon ⋅ 7 a.m.
Phone: +1 775-328-3001

Lenaya Vargas