Sandra Raymond Facebook You're friends On Facebook New Facebook Account. Blocked Her Best Avoided.
Greg Carr
2023-08-20 12:15:02 UTC
Sandra Raymond
Facebook
You're friends on Facebook
New Facebook Account
Sat 3:43 PM
Sandra
Hey there
Sandra
How are you doing today my dear
Sandra
Sandra Raymond
I hope you are doing pretty good
4:43 PM
You sent
Tired have not had 8 hours sleep this month. I have had insomnia for around 21 years take just about every OTC thing for it. Weather here while warm is less hot which is good. What you up to.
Sandra
Sandra Raymond
I am Sandra Raymond by name i am 29 female with no kids never been married 5'7 feet tall and athletic and I was born in tampa florida and raised in Ghana and my race is tf My ritage is Englishmay be u may ask what i mean by my heritage is English is all cuss our Colonial masters was the British and my dad is a British man my religion is a Christian never mind about me been a Christian so let us see what the future would hold for me and u.
You sent
I am 58 never married no children never been in love non denominational Christian retired 4 years ago. Born and raised in Canada. 5 ft 9.6 around 155 pounds non drinker since before NYE. Lots of hobbies and interests have major health problems you can look through my posts for more info also my posts on Google Groups and Quora using the name Greg Carr which I was born with.
Sandra replied to you
Okay nice
Sandra
Sandra Raymond
So where are you coming from
You sent
Surrey, BC been paying property taxes for 8 years here
Sandra
Sandra Raymond
Okay
You sent
So where you live at now.
Sandra
Sandra Raymond
Ohh nice to meet you once again okay
You sent
Once again?
Sandra replied to you
Ohh I come from Florida okay dear
Sandra
Sandra Raymond
So what are you doing for your living dear
You sent
Retired 4 years ago used to do mainly forklift work.
You sent
What thou do for work.
Sandra replied to you
Sandra Raymond
Okay
Sandra replied to you
Ohh dear I didn't work okay l stay at my grandparents okay dear
Sandra
So what are you looking here my dear
Sandra
My favorite movies are romantic movies eating habits just about anything
Sandra
Sandra Raymond
am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated I don't even remember the last time I frowned.
You sent
Why you not work? Lots of jobs in Florida. I have been on FB since 2010 its one of my hobbies. I have family and friends that without FB I would have no contact with even though they have my address, phone number and email.
You sent
My interest in movies is at an all time low maybe watch 2 a month. Great that you have a happy nature I have a serious attitude and have had lots of bad luck.
Sandra
Okay
Sandra
Okay wow am so happy that meet you dear
Sandra
Sandra Raymond
am that type of person who always try to make people laugh.
Sandra
Sandra Raymond
I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life.
5:28 PM
You sent
Far out what is your education level? I will be slow responding as I type like 20 WPM and am watching H2 on TV When Big Things Fail.
Sandra
Ohh you pass okay
Sandra
am that type of person who always try to make people laugh.
Sandra
I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want.
Sandra
Sandra Raymond
I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship.
Sandra
Sandra Raymond
Relationships are built one day at a time they take time patience honesty passion and ability to compromise and grow So with true love is by sharing bad and good times together.
Sandra
Sandra Raymond
So can I see your picture dear
Sandra
Sandra Raymond
Are you there
Sandra
Just answer me okay
Sandra
Sandra Raymond
Where are you now dear
8:38 PM
You sent
Just had a really necessary 2 hour nap as I kept yawning watched When Big Things Fail on H2 for 2 hours. It did not fail but did you know The Danyang-Kunshan Grand Bridge is officially the longest bridge in the world. It stretches out for no less than 102.4 miles (164.8 kilometres) and forms part of one of China's most important railway connections: the high-speed train between Beijing and Shanghai.
You sent
Can you send a cpl recent pics of you.
You sent
10:18 PM
Sandra replied to you
Okay
Sandra
m sorry for the late reply okay honey
Sandra
I was sleeping in last night and never wake up early okay that reason why you didn't see my text okay
Sandra
Sandra Raymond
12:02 AM
You sent
No problem you look great obviously. Just making a late meal of spaghetti and sauce.
Sandra
Okay thanks
Sandra
So what are you doing today
[...]