What Serial Killers have existed in Mass or New England??
s***@gmail.com
2017-11-14 01:04:47 UTC
Could anyone tell me what serial killers have existed in Mass( besides Albert
De Salvo)or New England??
Lewis Lent is a serial killer who operated in western Mass and New York state. As for the Boston Strangler, DeSalvo confessed to the killings, but many believe there were actually two or more serial killers prowling the Boston-area at that time.
The New Bedford Highway Strangler case from the 1990s is still unsolved.
Jeff Mailhot killed three women in Woonsocket, RI, and cut up their bodies in his bathtub.
Billy Sarmento killed two children in Providence, RI. before his arrest.

John Whirty is a suspect in the murder of Sarah Pryor and perhaps other young girls in Massachusetts in the 1980s. He's now serving time in Texas for killing a teenage girl there.

Connecticut serial killer Michael Ross was executed by the state in 2005. Executions rarely happen in New England.

William Devin Howell, convicted of one murder in Connecticut, is a suspected serial killer. (Dubbed "The Sick Ripper")

That's a start
Greg Carr
The song , "Midnight Rambler" by The Rolling Stones was written about Desalvo. The killings stopped after his incarceration. Nobody doubts that he was totally insane. He was murdered in prison.
Okiku Saji
2017-12-28 10:23:56 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
[...]
I have no doubt that Albert DeSalvo was the Boston Strangler. The DNA proved it to me.

For other Massachusetts killers, there's nurse Jane Toppan, who killed at least 31 people by poisoning them. She was committed to an insane asylum in 1902 and died in 1938 at the age of 84.
a***@gmail.com
2018-12-20 22:22:04 UTC
Could anyone tell me what serial killers have existed in Mass( besides Albert
De Salvo)or New England??
William Devin Howell. He was from Virginia but he killed seven Connecticut residents while living here in 2003. You can read about him and the confessions that he exclusively gave me in my book, "His Garden: Conversations with a Serial Killer," published by WildBlue Press in July 2018, available on Amazon.