DNA match not specific in rape, murder of 11-year old girl
d***@gmail.com
2019-04-27 02:44:12 UTC
Are you really serious......this guys truck was picked out by a child who was able to identify his vehicle as the one who picked Lorin up......so her hair is found in his vehicle he was in the area.....he's on probation for rape and kidnapping...... But it's not him......what a travesty of Justice if he's not put to death.

I am Mark hammers.....I am the reason Trina easterling had custody of lorin....and I am lorins voice......if her mother won't be.....Ralph stogner deserves the chamber the chair or a bullet and I'll gladly supply any or all just for justice.....
Greg Carr
2019-04-27 03:39:43 UTC
I did a quick Bing search for this guy and he appears to still be in prison.
ANGELA MARIA
2023-11-10 23:43:51 UTC
Post by Greg Carr
Post by d***@gmail.com
Are you really serious......this guys truck was picked out by a child who was able to identify his vehicle as the one who picked Lorin up......so her hair is found in his vehicle he was in the area.....he's on probation for rape and kidnapping...... But it's not him......what a travesty of Justice if he's not put to death.
I am Mark hammers.....I am the reason Trina easterling had custody of lorin....and I am lorins voice......if her mother won't be.....Ralph stogner deserves the chamber the chair or a bullet and I'll gladly supply any or all just for justice.....
I did a quick Bing search for this guy and he appears to still be in prison.
I don't think that Ralph Stogner should be put to death and I'm so very happy that he's alive at Angola prison to where he will be tortured for the rest of his life Death would be an easy way out!!! I really hope and pray to God that Lorins face haunts him! I really hope and pray that he's getting raped by the other men prisoners so he'll know how his victims feel!! He took the life of A very sweet and loving kid who I really love and miss her!!!