middle of favourite holiday destination
marika
2023-09-12 22:56:33 UTC
It really is amazing how many garbage people think they’re cops now. Including Kyle rittenhouse.

Cosplay

Btw I wear garden clogs and my feet are a filthy mess all summer (garden work) and no matter how often I wash them, still dirty. I worry what doctors will think if I’m ever in an emergency ambulance or something.

mk5000

ntact families beware,
It’s breaking homes.
Addiction:
Turning peaceful families
To civil war,--Addiction
DIGITAL POET
notmyrealname carr
2023-09-14 05:36:04 UTC
Post by marika
It really is amazing how many garbage people think they’re cops now. Including Kyle rittenhouse.
Unfortunate he was acquitted. Lots of garbage ppl are not cops.

https://patch.com/illinois/grayslake/kyle-rittenhouse-being-sued-again-defending-his-life He is being hit with another lawsuit.

https://news.yahoo.com/kyle-rittenhouse-launches-nonprofit-far-100000876.html?src=rss He supports Ken Paxton which is reprehensible and rallied with a guy who wants to make Texas a sovereign nation.
Post by marika
Cosplay
Btw I wear garden clogs and my feet are a filthy mess all summer (garden work) and no matter how often I wash them, still dirty. I worry what doctors will think if I’m ever in an emergency ambulance or something.
mk5000
ntact families beware,
It’s breaking homes.
Turning peaceful families
To civil war,--Addiction
DIGITAL POET
Drugs are bad. We need a drug genocide not a drug war.