Family massacre in FL:62 y.o.Daddy,recently estranged from wife,shoots to death their 2 slaves,aged 12 & 15,then kills self
Aubrey Neistein
2023-09-25 20:39:43 UTC
Hello,
My stock portfolio has certainly done well today. The rich get richer, and
all is right with the world. I gotta start thinking about getting ready for my
monthly trip, leaving before dawn on Friday, but I still have some time until
then, to devote to my favorite pastime, immersing myself in the gloriously
blood-soaked True Reality of true crime.
Over in Florida, we have ourselves a new family massacre that can only be
described as being "classical" in nature, since it so typifies the most common
manner in which these family massacres occur. We start with a Daddy, John
McCann, aged 62, estranged from his wife AND no doubt being forced by his
society to turn over money for child support, despite the fact that he probably
just wants to have nothing to do with his sperm creations. Mix in 2
child-slaves, and you have the ingredients for a successfully family massacre.
Police say that yesterday the dead bodies of John, his 12 year old son, and
15 year old daughter, were found inside of his apartment. All three humans had
been shot to death, and police have quickly determined that Daddy John shot
them both to death, then killed himself. They say they have no "clear motive".
Well, how about the fact that society coerced him to into getting married, told
him that his marriage must last for his long as he lives, forced him to swear
in front of the pathetic god myth creature to stay in the marriage, ordered him
to financially support his biological creations, and then, even after the
marriage is over, refuses to free him of the insane legal obligation to
continue providing his own legally earned money to his estranged wife and
children? That is ALL the motive that ANY family massacring predator could ever
need.
We learn below that the estranged wife went to John's apartment on Sunday to
pick up her two slaves. He probably has weekend custody. She rang and rang the
doorbell, but got no answer. After awhile she notified the police, and they
went into the apartment and found the bloody carnage scene.
John worked as a maintenance man at a hospital, but for whatever reason, no
doubt an enraged and vengeaful reason, perhaps tinged with insane god myth
beliefs, John decided to slaughter both kids and himself, but to SPARE his
wife. I think that John's reasoning in sparing his wife is that he believed
that she would SUFFER MORE by being left alive and deprived of her "beloved"
child-slaves. You see, the children serve as TOOLS. They are decreed by society
to be subhuman, worethless tools, to be USED by their parents in whatever
manner the parent can derive VALUE from them. In this case, Daddy John VALUED
the fact that he could cause great emotional distress to his estranged wife, by
slaughtering the children that they created together over a decade ago. And so
he did.
At least he waited until age 62 before stupidly choosing to terminate his own
life, and he did take two fellow humans with him into the Great Void of
nothingness for all of eternity. Got to live out the best years of his life,
but finally decided to cash in his chips at age 62 perhaps realizing that it
was all doomed to go downhill from here, and he had WASTED his life in marrying
this woman and assuming the societally coerced role of husband and father.
Take care, JOE
The following appears courtesy of today's United Press International news
Father kills kids, himself
CORAL SPRINGS, Fla., Nov. 23 (UPI) Police investigators have determined the
deaths of a Coral Springs man and his two children was the result of a
murder-suicide.
A motive for the shooting deaths of 12-year-old Zachery and his 15- year-old
sister, Samantha, allegedly by John McCann, has not been established.
McCann and his wife, Deborah, were seperated. She went to the apartment to meet
the children, but got no answer when she rang the bell.
After calling the home a number of times and getting no answer on Sunday,
police were notified.
McCann had worked as a maintainence man at Plantation Hospital and had only
recently moved his children into the Coral Springs apartment.
Father Shoots Teen Children, Self
11/23/98
Reuters
(CORAL SPRINGS) -- Detectives in Coral Springs say they have a murder-suicide
on their hands. A 62-year-old father apparently shot his 15-year-old daughter
and 12-year-old son, then turned the gun on himself. The mother of the
children, who was separated from her husband, found the bodies last night.
Police don't have a motive yet. They're identifying the father as John McCann,
and the children as Samantha and Zachary McCann.
The following appears courtesy of the 11/23/98 online edition of The Fort
Nov. 23, 1998
Coral Springs triple slayings investigated as murder-suicide
By DONNA PAZDERA Staff Writer
Coral Springs police are investigating Sunday night's triple homicide as
an apparent murder-suicide.
The bodies of John C. McCann, 62, Samantha L. McCann, 15, and Zachary J.
McCann, 12, were discovered at the Jefferson Square Apartments, 8885 Ramblewood
Drive.
Police said on Monday that the children were discovered in their beds,
wearing nightclothes; the body of John McCann was found on the floor of his
daughter's bedroom.
McCann had been separated from his wife, Debra, since September, and was
seeing his children on weekends, police said. Debra McCann, 39, became
concerned late Sunday when she wasn't able to contact anyone in the apartment.
She called police, who discovered the bodies shortly after 9:30 p.m.
The McCanns moved to Coral Springs from the Chicago area in July of last
year. Neighbors said John McCann had lived about six months at Jefferson
Square. Debra McCann lives elsewhere in Coral Springs. The couple had filed for
divorce.
Police were still investigating the crime scene on Monday.
To whoever you are Mr. Joe1 orbit, you have a lot of nerve to talk about this family and how and why these things transpired. I grew up with this family and they were my friends. You are way outta line on this and you need to keep your disgusting, unrealistic opinions to yourself. Its one thing to report this horrific crime, its another to talk shit about these people as if they are nothing. You know NOTHING, and you should be ashamed of talking about this family this way. You have no idea how they lived, who these kids were, why the parents separated, etc. Your unsolicited opinion in this matter should have been kept to yourself so me, and many others who were affected by this crime wouldn't have to read your bullshit. Next time you want to comment on a crime, do that, but keep your opinions to yourself, to post it for the entire world to see says alot about you. Shame on you.
Greg Carr
2023-10-02 13:41:11 UTC
Post by Aubrey Neistein
[...]
The original post was from 25 years ago I kill filed the poster quick and he gave up this hobby fast.