Slain Pregnant Woman [or is this a new form of birth control?]
j***@evms.edu
2005-03-21 20:48:04 UTC
Pregnant woman found slain, twin charged

DANVILLE, Va. (AP) -- A pregnant woman was found fatally stabbed in her
home Monday, and her twin brother was charged in her slaying, police
said.

Larry Ray Nielson, 28, was charged with first-degree murder in the
slaying of Tabitha Nielson Bonaparte, whose body was found just inside
the front door of her home. She had been stabbed several times in her
chest, back, stomach and arms.

Police Lt. Mike Mondul said the stabbing followed an argument between
the two. He said Bonaparte's six children were home at the time but did
not witness the slaying.

Bonaparte was approximately three months pregnant, police said. The
fetus did not survive.

Nielson, who was questioned shortly after his sister's body was found,
was being held in the Dansville City Jail. No court date was scheduled.

Mondul said the commonwealth's attorney was investigating whether
Nielson could be prosecuted under a 2004 Virginia law that allows
double homicide prosecutions in the slaying of a pregnant woman and her
child.

Holy cow! She's 28 and already had 6 kids!!!!!
c***@earthlink.net
Nancy Rudins
2005-03-22 14:56:34 UTC
Post by c***@earthlink.net
so, she's 28 and pregnant with her SEVENTH child? gosh, I wonder if they
were on public assistance, or carefully planned to support 7 children
Does that really matter? Is it my business or anyone else's
except the murdered woman and the father(s) of the children?

Kind regards,
Nancy
--
Now they know how many holes it takes to fill the Albert Hall
(lennon/mccartney)
http://www.ncsa.uiuc.edu/People/nrudins/
e***@gmail.com
2016-01-24 10:41:40 UTC
And your point being? She was still a great mother who got her life Taken from her because she was pregnant with a Hispanic child and had Hispanic kids, big deal, so shut the hell up, you don't know anything, there's not a day that goes by that I don't miss my mom. All you pieces of shit need to get your facts straight before you say shit about my mom. RIP MOM I LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT.
b***@gmail.com
2017-03-25 05:16:38 UTC
They are my cousins and I'm trying to get ahold of my list family. Please contact me either on Facebook Barbara Burnell or email. ***@gmail.com
Michael Snyder
2005-03-21 23:30:55 UTC
Post by j***@evms.edu
Mondul said the commonwealth's attorney was investigating whether
Nielson could be prosecuted under a 2004 Virginia law that allows
double homicide prosecutions in the slaying of a pregnant woman and her
child.
I told you we'd be sorry about opening this door...
first 8 months, now 3 months. The distinction "viable
fetus" will be lost, and then the right-to-lifers will
grab the ball and run with it.
s***@juno.com
2005-03-22 02:18:08 UTC
Post by Michael Snyder
Post by j***@evms.edu
Mondul said the commonwealth's attorney was investigating whether
Nielson could be prosecuted under a 2004 Virginia law that allows
double homicide prosecutions in the slaying of a pregnant woman and her
child.
I told you we'd be sorry about opening this door...
first 8 months, now 3 months. The distinction "viable
fetus" will be lost, and then the right-to-lifers will
grab the ball and run with it.
I think I'm in shock -- I actually _agree_ with Mikie on this topic!!!

<g>
r***@yahoo.com
2005-03-21 23:54:45 UTC
Post by j***@evms.edu
Pregnant woman found slain, twin charged
DANVILLE, Va. (AP) -- A pregnant woman was found fatally stabbed in her
home Monday, and her twin brother was charged in her slaying, police
said.
Her twin brother was charged?

Does this mean what I think it does...

RstJ
Bo Raxo
2005-03-22 02:39:46 UTC
I think it means they were originally from West Virginia
j***@evms.edu
2005-03-22 13:30:19 UTC
Post by Bo Raxo
Post by r***@yahoo.com
Her twin brother was charged?
Does this mean what I think it does...
I think it means they were originally from West Virginia
I'm wondering whether the brother may have been the sole financial
support of his sister and her kids and he just reached a breaking
point. Of course, incest is certainly another possibility that I never
even thought of when I posted this. It'll be interesting _if_ the
media has any follow up. ***the fact that she was 3 months pregnant,
IMO, should not even be considered [in charges] as murder of a 'viable
fetus'- because it isn't.
j***@gmail.com
2017-04-25 04:11:54 UTC
No my uncle killed her because she was pregnant with another baby that wasn't white he wanted nothing to do with us kids he even raped her when she was high on drugs! I saw them arguing before he killed her but he always scared us, I was so terrified that I passed when I started hearing her scream! And he knew she was pregnant he told my mom that of she got pregnant again he would kill her!
n***@gmail.com
2017-08-28 02:10:27 UTC
All you mother fuckers better shut the duck up even though my baby sister had 6 kids and another one on the way means nothing she was a very good mother and loved her children very much she never deserved what my brother did to her the one who deserved what they got was Larry Ray Nelson he was a crazy mother fucker so all you mother faucets that don't know my family than keep your two cents to your self my poor mom and her six children lost everything when they lost there mom. So all you mother fuckers go to he'll and keep your mouths shut
j***@evms.edu
2005-03-22 17:22:32 UTC
Post by Bo Raxo
Post by r***@yahoo.com
Her twin brother was charged?
Does this mean what I think it does...
I think it means they were originally from West Virginia
more....

By the Associated Press

Published March 22, 2005

DANVILLE, Va. -- A pregnant woman was fatally stabbed in her home by
her twin brother, police said.

Larry Ray Nielson, 28, was charged Monday with first-degree murder in
the death of Tabitha Nielson Bonaparte, who was stabbed in her chest,
back, stomach and arms.

Marlene Starkey, the siblings' mother, said her son had been drinking
when he arrived Sunday night at the home where Starkey, Bonaparte, her
six children and Bonaparte's boyfriend live.

She said Bonaparte tried to make Nielson leave around midnight and they
began to argue. When Bonaparte threatened to call the police, Nielson
said he would leave.

Starkey said she then heard her daughter scream and ran to her side.
"He tore her to pieces," Starkey said.

Bonaparte was about three months' pregnant; the fetus did not survive.

Nielson was being held in the Danville City Jail.
luvthistle1
2005-03-22 05:52:58 UTC
Her twin brother was charged?

Does this mean what I think it does.

That depends on what you think it does?

If you think he did it, your right....but if you think you know
why..ewww!
Beast Mode
HES FROM WENATCHEE WASHINGTON, HE WAS MY CHILDHOOD BEST FRIEND WHEN I WAS ABOUT 7, I KNEW TABITHA REALLY WELL. I WISH NON OF THIS WAS TRUE.
c***@gmail.com
2015-01-07 02:55:02 UTC
She was my aunt an no she wasn't from West Virginia she was killed by her twin brother because she was pregnant by a Hispanic an he was a racist bastard I love my aunt till this day she might be dead but I love her still an so do her kids which live with her sister now
b***@gmail.com
2017-03-25 05:22:40 UTC
Tabitha and Larry are my cousins. I've been trying to get ahold of my Father's side of the family for awhile now. Please contact me via Facebook Barbara Burnell or my email address ***@gmail.com if you can. Thank you
r***@gmail.com
2018-05-22 23:40:03 UTC
DON'T TALK SHIT ON MY MOMMA!