Damiano Dipopolo out in bad
Ace Ventura
2024-02-07 00:38:27 UTC
Former President of the Kelowna Hells Angels Damiano Dipopolo is out bad.

https://www.gangsterismout.com/2024/01/damiano-dipopolo-efforts-to-reintegrate.html
GregCarr
2024-02-08 22:09:51 UTC
Post by Ace Ventura
Former President of the Kelowna Hells Angels Damiano Dipopolo is out bad.
https://www.gangsterismout.com/2024/01/damiano-dipopolo-efforts-to-reintegrate.html
Blog has been removed
Sorry, the blog at gangstersoutt.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs.

Did you expect to see your blog here? See: 'I can't find my blog on the Web, where is it?'

Good about time as the guy who ran the blog Ace Ventura aka Daryl Grant Macaskill told lies and drivel and libeled ppl on it and had a hatred fixation about realtors probably because the 61 yr old has been homeless for 8 years straight. He claims to know two gay men in Surrey, BC one admits he knows him but says he is not gay he and the other guy a man who has spent a few years in America lately share the similar M.O. of posting phony addresses for me in the van.general ng for reasons unknown.

Hope Ace aka Daryl Grant Macaskill gets banned from ever posting to a Google hosted website ever again he is already banned from all social media Google search his name in this ng and it will turn up the 27 page lawsuit he lost issued by Judge Riley.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=Sat+Parhar+Damiano+Dipopolo&sca_esv=0b5817b7e7a7cdce&sxsrf=ACQVn0_4B2UzmAsPXcULyjBy1Ic9Rk-vbg%3A1707011946414&source=hp&ei=au--ZbuTF9aG0PEPl6qdWA&iflsig=ANes7DEAAAAAZb79emQRZHCN7QxBjLIW-YEopIQJjoZx&ved=0ahUKEwi78MOFy5CEAxVWAzQIHRdVBwsQ4dUDCA8&uact=5&oq=Sat+Parhar+Damiano+Dipopolo&gs_lp=Egdnd3Mtd2l6IhtTYXQgUGFyaGFyIERhbWlhbm8gRGlwb3BvbG9IyXFQAFi7ZnAAeACQAQCYAVKgAeQBqgEBM7gBA8gBAPgBAvgBAcICBRAAGIAEwgIGEAAYFhgewgILEAAYgAQYigUYhgM&sclient=gws-wiz I did a Google search of Sat Parmar and Damiano Dipopolo and only your lies popup.

You claim the East End connected dude and father of 8 KTOWN Pres. is out in bad standing in your blog of lies I saw him not that long ago on Franklin St with like 10 H.A. and others around. For some reason the last 2 days (originally posted 5 days ago) in Richmond ppl have been saying East End is all old and the New West H.A.'s of 20 years ago are all gone some were mentioned by name find that hard to believe for the record only hear this at one place. Some older ppl and obviously tougher or more violent ppl have warned them about their talk while making it clear they are not players or into it one guy flat out said the talkaholics (his word was "these young guys" ) were scared hey stay out of it shut up move on get on with your life. I have my head phones on not to hear they talk louder this is not eavesdropping.

https://www.castanet.net/content/1121907386923.pdf List partial no doubt of H.A.M.C. owned properties in BC. Castanet is a great news source.

https://vernonmatters.ca/2023/10/12/supreme-court-of-canada-refuses-to-hear-hells-angels-appeal-of-b-c-forfeiture-ruling-2/ Oct. 10 2023 this news source listed Damiano Dipopolo as a full patch H.A.

Feb 3 2024 https://tnc.news/2023/07/19/bonokoski-hells-angels-control-of-bc-ports/ Damiano Dipopolo is listed as a full patch Hell's Angel.

I looked at a few of your blogs of lies and made up drivel and you post more about Damiano Dipopolo in a few years than I have in 25 years.

https://neerdowellblog.blogspot.com/p/ha-canada.html Here you yet again state Damiano Dipopolo is a police informant " lets take this concept further. What HA has the unmitigated stones to sue a blogger for defamation via the ridiculously dirty Suzan El-Khatib? What HA LiarTard can run to the cops claiming her dopey life is in danger by a blogger with no record and instantly get her asshole sucked?

Citizens here it is ... Damiano Dipopolo is a police informant, has been for years, and is being protected by the fukkin pigs to this very day ... even at the risk of everybody else's fukkin life"

You forget to mention that the catholic alter boy Damiano Dipopolo won that lawsuit and that blogger Dennis Watson hates your guts for a variety of reasons including using his name in phony posts and emails.
The guy has 8 children he for sure is not practicing birth control unlike scores of millions of hypocrite catholics.

Kim Bolan has posted lots of accurate info about H.A. she has never claimed Dipopolo is in trouble with his H.A. buddies.

You say Dipopolo destroyed the Kelowna chapter but https://infotel.ca/newsitem/small-but-powerful-group-of-hells-angels-has-huge-impact-in-the-okanagan-and-beyond/it88388 this article from last year quoting top law enforcement says the KTOWN crew numbers 50 from full patches to hang arounds and friends. You are brainless moron no wonder you have been homeless for 8 years straight. Those two gays you post about knowing in Surrey what they say about your H.A. claims?

Anne Drennan V.P.D. hangs around some ppl she should not in public in East Van.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinfolk_Motorcycle_Club

The other day while walking towards the library here in Hope, BC a guy White 50ish passed by me on his Harley going north had a bunch of stuff behind him so saw only the top rocker Kinfolk so looked it up and this popped up. Kinfolk MC lasted from 2017-2023 founded by ppl who split from the 1% Bandido's MC and were joined by other bikers from clubs affiliated with Bandido's MC. Bandido's who claim all of Texas as their turf were pissed Kinfolk MC was based in Texas.

https://onepercenterbikers.com/kinfolk-mc-motorcycle-club/

https://cbs4local.com/news/local/murder-trial-for-javier-gonzalez-postponed One of the Kinsfolk MC members was given 56 years in prison for killing a Bandido's Pres in a bar.

10 minutes of Google searching there is no evidence the Kinfolk MC had anything to do with Canada or the northern part of the U.S.
Ace Ventura
2024-02-10 23:36:01 UTC
https://gangsterismout.wordpress.com/2024/02/07/damiano-dipopolo-kicked-out-of-hamc-in-bad-person-of-interest/