17 y.o.girl-slave,sexually abused by her stepDaddy,uses shotgun to kill him,then kills self,in NY
a***@gmail.com
2013-06-24 02:44:33 UTC
Hello,
Even prolific serial and mass murder cases do NOT usually excite and interest
me any more than cases of child-slaves slaughtering their Parental Units. I
just feel so pleased and proud when reading about a brutalized child-slave who
lashed out in HOMICIDAL fashion at his or her tormentors. Unfortunately, there
are FAR more cases of abused child victims killing THEMSELVES, as opposed to
successfully slaughtering Mommy, Daddy, or both owners.
Over in New York, we have sort of a mixed-bag case, in this regard. Cops say
that a 17 year old child-slave named Jessica Lambert did a FINE job of
successfully shooting her stepDaddy to death. But like all too many victims of
society, Jessica retained a strong degree of irrational and insane self-hatred,
that caused her to turn the gun on herself, after she had successfully
eliminated stepDaddy Joseph. To my mindset, which is FILLED with arrogant,
narcissistic, self-love and self-admiration, it just makes NO sense for any
living thing to kill her or himself. It is a DISEASED act. It indicates mental
illness and severe mental dysfunction. Homicide, even mass and serial murder,
is usually a TOTALLY logical and rational activity for the enraged
victim-turned-predator to engage in. it is NOT "self-destructive" and does not
indicate mental dysfunction. But SUICIDE absolutely does indicate severe mental
dysfunction, in ALL cases. Using my superior mind, it is virtually impossible
to think up a scenario under which the act of suicide could be considered a
rational act.
Oh well, at least 17 year old Jessica did not go out alone, and took her
hated stepDaddy along for the ride into oblivion and nothingness for all of
eternity. They were both found dead inside of a log cabin, that was ON FIRE.
The bodies were recovered though, without being too badly burned, and forensic
experts, upon autopsy, quickly determined that both victims had been shot, and
Jessica was the shooter. She used a shotgun to commit the murder/suicide. She
probably set the fire just after killing her stepDaddy & just before pumping a
fatal bullet into her own BODY. Interestingly, Jessica shot stepDaddy Joseph
only ONCE, in the body, and then shot herself once in the body as well. No head
wounds, but the body shots were serious enough to cause fatalities, as is
usually the case with point blant shotgun blasts.
Was 17 year old Jessica seriously ABUSED and mistreated prior to her
murder-suicide?? Of COURSE! There is no doubt about all. There is no need for
any 'proof' to be found, in order for me to feel 100% comfortable in saying
that this child, like ALL child-slaves who turn to homicidal violence, was
seriously abused during the course of her childhood. in this case, cops say
that there just MIGHT be genuine proof that she was being RAPED and sexually
abused by stepDaddy Joseph. They are NOW "investigating reports" that the 17
year old had been or was being sexually abused. It's too LATE now, you
police-PIGS. Your society needed to properly investigate YEARS ago, EVERY year
of Jessica's life. Jessica DESERVED to spend at least 5 consecutive days, each
and every year of her life, at a Child Evaluation Facility run by the State,
where she could be carefully interviewed and examined EVERY year, by top child
therapists and psychologists and just plain unconditionally loving and
supportive humans, so that the fACTS of her abuse would have been revealed
years ago, just as the abuse was starting, even IF the stepDaddy had somehow
PASSED the Mandatory Parental Competency tests that he should have been given.
Your DISEASED and malevolent society of course, chooses to not employ either
Mandatory Parental Competency test, or Mandatory 5 day yearly stays for all
children at Child Evaluation Facilities.
Instead, it TEACHES and TELLS all child victims of sexual abuse that THEY are
"dirty" and guilty and should be ashamed of themselves for "enticing" their
abuser. Leaving Jessica in emotional TORTURE, unable to seek help from SOCIETAL
leaders, since society CONDEMNS her and mocks her for letting herself be
abused. Instead, Jessica ONLY told her PEERS, her own same-age level SLAVES,
that she was being sexually abused. She knew that her peers, being SLAVES
themselves, would understand and offer support, while NO adult, no empowered
member of the society, can be trusted to side with her, a SLAVE, over her
OWNER.
The result: A little girl named Jessica is enslaved at birth to malevolent
parents and subjected to ongoing abuse and torture and destruction of her sense
of self-value, until it finally explodes in a murder-suicide at age 17. In a
RATIONAL society, this girl would have KNOWN that if she DID kill her
stepDaddy-abuser, she would NOT be prosecuted or subjected to any criminal or
punitive punishment. In your PERVERSE society, she knew the OPPOSITE to be
true. She knew that it was a CERTAINTY that she WOULD be condemned and
criminally prosecuted, if she chose to embrace the glory of life. YOU and YOUR
society MURDERED 17 year old Jessica. She did not kill herself. She was KILLED,
with full malice aforethought, by your child-hating society.
Take care, JOE
Daughter Shot Father Before Fire
01/06/99
Reuters
(FORT ANN) -- Investigators say a 17-year-old Washington County girl fatally
shot her adopted father before taking her own life. Forty-one-year old Joseph
Lambert and his daughter Jessica were found in their Fort Ann home Sunday
morning after firefighters got a call the log cabin was burning down. Police
say the fire was deliberately set. Autopsies revealed the two died of gunshot
wounds. Officials are investigating reports the teenager may have been sexually
abused by her father.
The following appears courtesy of the 1/6/99 online edition of The Albany
Sheriff: Teen shot her father, then self
Hudson Falls -- Authorities say the shootings took place before fire destroyed
house
MIKE HUREWITZ
Staff writer
The American flag at Hudson Falls High School flew at half-staff Tuesday and
grieving students were offered special counseling after police revealed that a
schoolmate found dead in a fire with her father Sunday apparently had shot him
first and then killed herself.
Washington County Sheriff Roger Leclaire said that Jessica Lambert, 17,
apparently used a shotgun to kill Joseph J. Lambert, 41, and then turned the
weapon on herself.
Leclaire added that "there are allegations that Joseph Lambert was sexually
abusing his daughter.''
Leclaire said Jessica Lambert had been living with her father since he divorced
his wife, Constance Lambert of Hudson Falls -- Jessica's mother -- several
years ago. Leclaire said it was the daughter's choice to stay with her father.
Jessica Lambert's brother Joseph stayed with the mother. He is a freshman in
the same high school his sister had attended.
Constance Lambert had worked at the school part time as a substitute teacher.
She declined several requests for an interview.
Leclaire said it is likely to remain a mystery precisely how the tragedy
unfolded.
He said both were killed by a single shot to the torso from the one-shot,
pump-action shotgun that belonged to the father. Both bodies were found on the
first floor of the log cabin on Farley Road. The structure was comprised of a
living room-kitchen area downstairs, and an upstairs loft that contained a
bedroom.
Leclaire said it was clear that the father had been slain downstairs. It is
possible, based on the configuration of debris, that the daughter had died
upstairs, her body falling to the first floor during the fire which gutted the
structure.
Leclaire said the fire definitely had been set, but he referred all details on
how to the state Office of Fire Prevention and Control. Spokesman Scott Trent
declined to comment, pending the outcome of an investigation.
State Police Senior Investigator James Horton said Jessica Lambert frequently
saw her mother and had spent time with her during the holidays.
Leclaire said the last people to see the two alive were friends who had been
with them the evening before. Lambert said the friends had reported nothing
amiss.
The sheriff said neither he nor any relative had reported having any knowledge
of Jessica Lambert's being sexually abused.
Leclaire said the daughter also had a boyfriend at the high school who was
unaware that she allegedly had been molested by her father. Neither school
authorities nor police have any record of such complaints.
"She talked to several of her close friends. The allegations of sex abuse we
learned from them,'' Leclaire said.
He said authorities are awaiting toxicological reports that could shed light on
whether there had been abuse and whether drugs or alcohol were in any way a
factor in the case.
Horton said the sheriff's office, puzzled that the two were unable to escape
the blaze despite numerous exits, considered the deaths suspicious from the
beginning. Investigators drew their conclusions on the case based on the
autopsy by Dr. Barbara Wolf, on the position of the bodies, and on the location
of the weapon.
Leclaire declined to speculate on motive, saying "the bottom line is we had a
homicide, a suicide and a fire'' and added "it's a tragedy.''
At the high school, Principal Mark Doody looked tired and strained, in part
from the request for interviews. He described Jessica Lambert as "a good,
conscientious, hard-working student -- a nice quiet little girl.'' Doody said
she was a member of the school chorus, among other extracurricular activities,
and had decent grades.
He said he had little more he wanted to add. "We're in the grieving process and
just trying to get through each hour with the children. And our thoughts and
prayers are with her family, particularly with her mother, Connie, and her
younger brother Joseph.''
First published on Wednesday, January 6, 1999
Just ran across this interesting MORBID page.Being that Jess was my very best friends and I knew her inside and out...not to mention was there at 6am in the morning to walk thru a burnt down house still smoldering to identify what wad left.She was afraid...didnt know how to reach out without being killed or attacked.That son of a bitch I hopeis rotting in hell for the pain he caused my beautiful best friend,and confidant.May she rest in peace.Not a day goes by that I dont have a flacshback,by smell,the wind ,or music,or a certain persons voice or ora that sets me into str8 PTSD shock.This was a young woman with an entire life ahead of her trapped by a sick,disgusting and putrid soul....if he even had one.Many a times a I asked her to run away with me,hence fear instilled in some1 at that age and all the years b4 kept her hostage in her own prison.Its unfortunate that when I think back on it Jess had no mental issues ...only fear,inseuerities and low self esteem..barackading her from reaching out..on top of that the ares we lived in wouldnt believe a word she said b/c Joe was such an 'outstanding member of society'.AnyONE who would like to go toe to toe with me on this can come with their perspective...however...the bullet ,earrings and a bestfriend bracelet n necklace were the last things I got to see of her.Her face is still painted in a perfect place in my memory and in my heart she will always be...I love you J.J.B.,Kristen
b***@gmail.com
2018-11-20 12:50:26 UTC
Way to say it I grew up with Jessica and her bff and brother this is crazy she didn't have a crazy bone in her body a love person is what she was we miss u Jess love ya Jamie Ross
Cristin Noretta
2021-04-14 13:47:35 UTC
I have never in my life read more bullshit and untrue facts! I am so flabbergasted and want to clear my best friends name. I’ve remained silent for 22 years and can’t believe what I’m reading
Loose Cannon
2021-04-20 20:03:02 UTC
On Wed, 14 Apr 2021 06:47:35 -0700 (PDT), Cristin Noretta
I have never in my life read more bullshit and untrue facts! I am so flabbergasted and want to clear my best friends name. I’ve remained silent for 22 years and can’t believe what I’m reading
Who's your best friend, the slut who got fucked or her daddy who
probably recorded the whole thing? Keep your eye out for it on
YouPorn.
Greg Carr
2021-04-21 09:59:24 UTC
Post by Cristin Noretta
I have never in my life read more bullshit and untrue facts! I am so flabbergasted and want to clear my best friends name. I’ve remained silent for 22 years and can’t believe what I’m reading
Who's your best friend, the slut who got fucked or her daddy who
probably recorded the whole thing? Keep your eye out for it on
YouPorn.
LOL. This from Gordon Radavitch the racist and nazi rejected by the National Front where he is an unwanted immigrant a total faggot and poverty case and a pedophile. The guy is total idiot a white haired, feeble old man who comes from rural second world Serbia and Hitler said Slavs from Serbia were worse than excrement. Hey Cristin Noretta the original evil comments from the butt raped child molesters were from 22 years ago. These ppl spend their lives having sex with dead animals and for some reason are useless elected leaders won't have them put to death. Pornhub only exists because Justin Trudeau allows it. Guess he can't be satisfied by his wife the stoner idiot. The self professed feminist is a total lying hypocrite. He pushes the homosexual agenda more than any CDN PM in history. Hey Gordon Radavich tell us about your fat wife? Why no pictures of you and the fat blob on the WWW? You have no money and no friends. Glad the Chauvin was convicted on 3 counts today. You need to be in a grave.

Repeated Anti-Semitic Pro-Hitler Posts By Gordon Radavich [***@tiscali.co.uk] Also Vicious Anti-Black Statements And Repeated Support Of Convicted Rapists And Pedophiles.
Yahoo
/
Sent

Greg Carr <***@yahoo.ca>
To:
***@uk.tiscali.com
,
***@tiscali.com

Wed., Mar. 17 at 6:24 a.m.

Loose Cannon aka Gordon Radavich [***@tiscali.co.uk] He uses various other nicks as well such as NEMO and Susan Cohen. He also hates Asians.

Your refusal to cut off his service might result in legal action against your firm since he is too poor to sue.

https://www.gov.uk/report-immigration-crime contact these ppl to get Gordon Radavich deported back to rural backwater Serbia.

Contact the Member at their Westminster address.
House of Commons
London
SW1A 0AA
Phone: 020 7219 4711
Email: ***@parliament.uk This person is responsible for immigration and deportations so contact him to get the vile Gordon Radavich deported from whence he came. Unlike in Canada and the USA that post isn't a Cabinet Post which is odd.

You have such a empty, vacant life you read newsgroups about subjects that happen in places 5,000 miles away from you that you have no connection with. Oh wait you have no connection with anything nithling.

Gordon Radavich is FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT like Jake Virtanen. Homosexuals out of team sports homosexuals out of the locker rooms. Quit beating off thinking of the high school qb or the team captain. Until this year no player in the big 6 team sports in Canada/USA was ever openly homosexual while a player. Jake Virtannen needs to go he is a borderline 4th liner who is not a team player or good in the room.

You pissed because you can't rape Croats and Kosovians anymore? The court at the Hague should investigate you for war crimes in the former Yugoslavia you are the right age for that.

Have another wretched, poverty stricken mediocre day Gordon Radavich you child raping ,child porn watching moronic dip.

Up your nose with a rubber hose.

Gordon Radavich is a second world Serbian dole boy. He is a chronic liar with no friends. His wife is an adulterous fat disgusting pig. Lots of felchers in London, England to ream your diseased ass' Gordon Radavich.

Loose Cannon aka Gordon Radavich [***@tiscali.co.uk] He uses various other nicks as well such as NEMO and Susan Cohen.

Radavich is so stupid he spelled his name wrong on his email addy. The email is valid. Feel free to contact his ISP about his anti-Black, anti-Jewish, anti-Asian posts to USENET and his general stupidity and off-topic posts to various ngs.

Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"
"Police have arrested a Serbian national following a lengthy
investigation into anti-Semitic activities. Gordon Radavich, 51, a
satellite system installer, was arrested at his home in Albert Bridge
Road, Battersea, and charged with various offences under the Public
Order Act (1986) and Computer Misuse Act (1990). Several computers
and a number of foreign passports were removed from the premises for
forensic examination. After a preliminary hearing before Wandsworth
magistrates yesterday he was remanded in custody until 16th August."

Hope Brexit gets your child raping ass deported back to Serbia and away from the First World.

What a pathetic life you lead.

All Nazis Must Hang. The Only Good Nazi Is A Dead One.

Glad Earl J Weber the Louisiana pedophile is dead Gordon Radavich lauded him on USENET. Neither of them ever had a child or did it with a even an average woman. Weber never saw a woman over 10 naked that's how fat catholics do it the poorest state in America. Both were/are chronic liars and totally racist against Blacks and dumber than the slime from a snail. Both lost the war they were involved in.
Meg Smith
I am the 41 year old cousin and niece of the people in this STORY. I was also 17 when this happened. 2 days ago, Jessica would have been 42 years old and to stumble across this is just sickening. My Uncle Joe was an awesome Father, Uncle and Friend. Memories of myself, younger brother, Jessica and Joey and all of the projects and adventures Uncle Joe created for us are some of the BEST Highlights of my childhood. This story is just that- a STORY and 100% false, I know this as a FACT. And, although he was not her bio dad, he adopted her as an infant and raised her as his very own. It legit sucks this is out there, especially with my cousin Joe being a grown man with a wife and starting a family- I would hope he never stumbles on this TRASH.
Greg Carr
2023-10-02 13:48:35 UTC
https://www.newspapers.com/article/the-post-star-obituary-for-jessica-jo-la/41921205/ Her obit says she died suddenly.